Sunday, December 19, 2010

Printable Christmas Games




I was excited to review the Printable Christmas Games from Python Printable Games. My little brothers and I love to play these types of Mad Lib, Trivia, and Word games. It was so nice to see that there was a variety of games, not just for the kids but for teens and adults also. There are over 70 games such as: Mad Libs, Gift Exchange, Trivia, Ice-breakers, Christian games, Coloring, Scavenger hunts, Office Party, Spot the Difference, Left-Right, Paper dolls, Crosswords, Synonyms, Word searches, Mazes, Newlywed, Letter from Santa, Printable thank-you notes These games are perfect for Kids, Teens, Adults, Sunday School Classes, Classes at school, fun with the neighbors, and even fun at work! There are over 70 games! Perfect for any ages, and well worth the investment.

The price is $19.95 for over 70 games and activities!
Printable Christmas Games MEGA-Pack Over 70 Printables!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I spied you talking over at Sweeties Sweeps (I lurk while I'm sweeping). First, I must say I am jealous by all of the entries into your Utterly Smooth giveaway. I've been blogging for over 2 years and have yet to get such a great response to a non-cash giveaway (even those don't generally get that high for me). Kudos to you! =)

    I didn't review the game pack just the paper dolls, but I thought they were just too adorable. I love the simplicity of the printable games and such. I just review the Super Bowl game/trivia pack and it's pretty cool, too. Just under $20 for 70 games is a good deal in my book.

    ReplyDelete