Friday, December 10, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Are you a giver or a taker? I used to love to receive Christmas presents, but now I am learning that I would rather give them. I love how happy it makes someone when they realize that you have been thinking about them. The Marine Corp has a great program known as Toys for Tots. They collect toys and give them out to those that are less fortunate. I saw some of the workers for this program collecting toys and I just thought, what if when we were out Christmas shopping everyone bought one extra toy to donate. That would make a huge impact. One toy might not seem like much, but if we got everyone we knew to donate one toy it could make all the difference in the world. So when you are out Christmas shopping this year just think about adding one toy to your basket. It could help a little boy or girl to have a normal Christmas just like your family has.

No comments:

Post a Comment