Friday, February 11, 2011

Storyland Yoga DVD Review


I belong to a very health conscious family. We are heavy promoters of children getting adequate physical activity in their daily schedules. This being said, I was beyond thrilled to find out that I had the opportunity to review the Storyland Yoga DVD by Playful Planet! In my opinion they accomplish everything that they are trying to accomplish with their product!


This DVD is suitable for ages 3-8 and perfect for families to explore yoga in a fun way! There are two different stories included "Save the Whale" and "Condor Trek". Children learn yoga and interact with the video by acting out parts of the stories and imitating the animals. Yoga is very beneficial for all ages and helps to clear the mind and focus. This is a great family activity and beneficial to all who participate. In my opinion, this is a great idea! With rising childhood obesity rates, we certainly need more products like this! I would recommend this to anyone with children. It is important to make exercise fun! 
You can find this product on their website or buy it on amazon.com for $14.99. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment