Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sand Gone Review


     Does anyone else remember going to the beach and playing in the sand? It is always so much fun, but can be so irritating to try to get all of the sand off especially after getting all wet while playing in the ocean. If only there were some type of product to help you get the sand off easier. Well have I got good news for you... there is one! Sand Gone is the only product of its kind! I cannot wait to tell you more about it!!


Here is Sand Gone's description according to their site:

Sand Gone is a dry body powder that when applied to sandy parts of your body removes the sand leaving your skin soft and smooth.  A must for beachgoers.  Works great after children after playing in the sand box. All natural ingredients smells like coconut.

My Thoughts:

My brothers and I tried Sand Gone by getting our hands wet then covering them in sand. We then used the applicator that came in the container and applied a small amount of Sand Gone... believe it or not the Sand Gone wiped the sand right off! Here is the best part... My skin was soo soft and smelled like coconut. I felt like I had just put some nice lotion on. My family loved this product, and will definitely be using it next time we go to the beach! This product would also be great for families that love to play in the sandbox!

I bet you are wondering how much a product like this costs. You can buy in on their website for the low price of $12.95 plus S&H. They also have a Sand Gone Beach Bag with the 8 oz family size, 2 oz individual size, sand gone almond coconut soap, and a display bag for $26.00 plus S&H. I would like to thank Sand Gone for the opportunity to review this product!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment